Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bijou Babbles: Dragon, Bulldog, Oh my!

I suck. I really do. I hoped to have Damaged and the Dragon ready this month. I blame the holidays, weather, my road trip to Texas, and the flu. In the end, I just suck.
 
I’m still working on Gator, a romance novella I have for another pen name. It’ll be finished in a week or two. Afterwards, I’m focusing solely on Ellsberg.
 
My co-blogger, beta reader, and BFF Miranda helped me pick a name for Dylan’s book. I'm naming it Damaged and the Bulldog. I liked the name because my little brother used to wear tees from a surf shop with a bulldog on the front. Since Dylan is the first brother character I’ve writing about, it seems fitting.
 
So the plan is Dragon and Bulldog will be written back to back. No other pen names to interrupt the flow. I’m also working on a novelette from Cooper’s pov of view. It’ll be a free treat for fans. Finally, I want to finish the Damaged series with Saint. My goal is to have all three books and the novelette completed by the end of summer. I might even manage a Judd novelette too.
 
Dragon should be published around March 31st. I’m hoping Bulldog will be close behind.
 
In the next few months, I will be working with a number of cool bloggers to set up fun giveaways. We’ll have signed paperbacks plus chances to receive ebook copies of Dragon and Bulldog before they’re released. I’ve created a new Damaged series FB page to host some of those giveaways. In a week, I’ll post a snippet from Dragon. Until then, happy reading!!!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. You don't suck, lol. I'm glad that you're feeling better and I can't wait to Damaged and the Dragon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this made me more excited!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive