Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bijou Babbling: Release Expectation, Coop POV, Price, Thanks

I’ve been asked a few times (and I get squealy every time) about when Damaged and the Knight will be released. I’m aiming for June. Can’t say if it’ll be early or late in the month. Tawny’s writing her story in my head pretty quickly so I’ll publish it as soon as I can.

I’m also working on those scenes from Cooper’s POV. A few will be familiar scenes, but one will follow him on the days out of town. Hope to have those in a week or two.

Finally, I usually publish a book at .99 because I know as a reader, it’s just easier to give an unknown author a chance when it’s a dollar verses three (Amazon’s liberal return policy also helps readers take chances with possible train wrecks). On May 1st at the two week mark after the release, I will raise the price to 2.99. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so you’ll have time to grab up a copy at .99.

Once again, thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my book and done so much to tell others about it. I know there are readers who didn't like the book (even hated it) and I respect that view too. Books affect readers differently. Whatever you felt about mine, I hope your next read is a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive