Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I have some exciting news for 2016!

My newest book will be released this coming week! Badass Minka meets her match with Dino Bellomi in High Voltage. The last book from Ramsey Security series will be released on January 7th. Here's the link if you'd like to add High Voltage to your Goodreads bookshelf.
ugtjJgJ
Book Summary
The moment I meet the chauvinistic Dino, I plan to either hump him or beat him into submission. Likely both.

My name is Minka, and I like to be in control. I’m looking for a sensitive man capable of allowing me to call the shots. Instead, I’m lusting over a big-mouth, sexy as hell retired mob hitman. For months, I’ve avoided the jerk and my desire. Now we’re alone on a job in a town with nothing to do except roll around naked.

Shifting loyalties, dodging bullets, spilling blood – nothing on this assignment is as scary as my growing passion for Dino.

In more news, I’m currently writing a short story for an MC themed anthology. The romance will provide Kirk and Jodi Johansson's back story.  I’ll let everyone know when the anthology is ready for release.

In 2016, I have two MC series planned. The first book is titled Black Sheep and tentatively scheduled for release in March.

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and started off the new year with an abundance of blessings!

Hugs and happy reading!!!

*Cover Design by Miranda Koryluk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive