Saturday, January 4, 2014

Bijou Babbles: Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season and started 2014 in a happy place.
 
I’m preparing for the Bikers – Babes & Books signing in Houston on the 11th and it’s taking up most of my time. I decided to make it a road trip with two of my boys. We haven’t had a vacation in a long time, so this is going to be extra fun.
 
Since I’ve been busy, writing has taken a backseat. I have been working on two books for other pen names. One is a romance and the other is for my Christian series. When I return from Houston, I am focusing on Damaged and the Dragon. I’ve been playing around with it for weeks and plotting out what I hope will happen. Only hope since the characters do what they want.
 
My goal is to have Dragon published in March. I know that was a question a few have asked and I’ll definitely publish sooner if I get done sooner. I had originally thought Dragon would be a novella like Cobra. Now, I don’t know. It’ll be the length the story wants to be. Once it’s complete and in the editing stage, I’ll let everyone know the word count.
 
 
I also wanted to remind everyone of the signed paperback giveaway on Read This ~ Hear That. Natalee has been awesome as usual by setting up this giveaway for the four Damaged books. The final day of the giveaway is tomorrow January 5, 2014.
 
Tomorrow is also my birthday, so I’ve set all of my Angela and Dakota books as free. Only the Vivi Rios series is romance, so keep that in mind.
 
I am still on the fence about whether I’ll write a book for Dylan and Winona. I have the ideas, but I’m unsure how much readers really want to know the couple’s story.
 
There was a question regarding how Lark and Aaron have a new baby in the epilogue of Outlaw when she needed a hysterectomy in her epilogue. My co-blogger Miranda pointed out this issue after I published, so I added the word adopted to clarify. Interestingly, baby Oliver was originally Olivia, but I figured there was a girl glut with the couples. We needed another boy around to even things out. Future alphas, if you will.
 
It’s going to be a busy month around here, but Bailey and Nick want their book, so I need to get cracking.
 
Happy reading!
 

1 comment:

  1. I would totally read Dylan and Winona's story if you wrote it ;-) Thanks for the blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive