Thursday, February 8, 2018

"Bitch Slap" is LIVE at Amazon!


💋My new romance, Bitch Slap, is LIVE at Amazon and available with Kindle Unlimited!💋
US * UK * CA * AU * DE * IN

Book Summary
══════════
“I’m Cricket Wilburn. You’re charmed, I’m sure,” she says, and, yes, I am charmed. Hook, line, and sinker.

We meet in a stank-filled West Virginia honky-tonk. Cricket quickly wows me with her beauty and bitch slapping skills. I immediately wow her with my big dick and ability to use it.

But fate threatens to keep us apart.

Can a sweet-talking biker like me win the daughter of a junkyard dog like Angus Hayes? Or will Cricket bitch slap our chances at building a happily ever after?

Bitch Slap is the first book in the White Horse series. Book 2 (Chipper) and Book 3 (Cap) will be released later in 2018. Containing sexual content, violent situations, and extreme profanity, Bitch Slap is only appropriate for adult readers age 18+.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive