Friday, March 31, 2017

Tequila Blues is LIVE at Amazon!

Available with Kindle Unlimited
US * UK * AU * CA * DE

Book Summary
Not to brag, but I’m a lying, sneaky, hard drinking jerk. I come from money and power and live in a town where the name Dayton Rutgers means I get to cut to the front of the line, take the best of everything, and never worry about consequences.
Yep, I’m living the dream until the night Harmony Slater gives me the green light to take our flirting to the hip-thrusting next step. That’s when I realize my giant ego might not be such a winning quality.
Now she’s all I think about and I’m crazy with regret.
Lonely nights over, I’m on the hunt for my second chance. Harmony will no doubt attempt to use logic to stop me.
Nothing she says or does will change how this second chance is forever.
Tequila Blues contains graphic sexual content, violent situations, and harsh language. The book is only appropriate for adult readers age 18+.

4 comments:

  1. Loved Loved Loved Tequila Blues!!!!! You absolutely have to write Hudson's story! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Lisa! A grown up Hudson showed up in Sawyer's book "In the Wind." He'll be in the Texas "twins" series next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reread "In the Wind" tonight because I couldn't remember Hudson being in the book. Is he the Lawman??? I am really excited to read Colbie and Bodie's stories,I'm assuming they are the Texas Twins:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good catch, Lisa. Hudson is Lawman, and the girls are the Texas twins. I'm not planning to write any more series this year, but the Texas one should be released in the first half of 2018. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive