Monday, September 7, 2015

Bijou Babbles: Autumn Plans

Final CoverHey, everyone! Thank you for your wonderful support with Thunderstruck. I'm thrilled so many people enjoyed Troy and Darla's romance.

What's next? I'm currently working on two romances. Live Wire can be read as a standalone, even though it follows Saskia who was introduced in Thunderstruck.

Here's a quick summary: Bradley Sloane was a teenage heartthrob until giving up the limelight a decade ago. Returning to the public eye, he hires Ramsey Security and Saskia becomes his bodyguard.

Live Wire will be released in late October.

The second romance I'm currently working on is Black Sheep. The first book in the Mahon MC series follows two sisters who return to their hometown in West Virginia where their father is a member of the local MC.

In the upcoming weeks, I'll attend several signings.
If you're able to attend any of these signings and would like to reserve my books, be sure to fill out this form.

During the Carolina Book Fest, I collected signatures from awesome authors like Tara Brown, Tabatha Vargo, Beth Flynn, and Alyssa Rose Ivy on a copy of Damaged and the Beast along with the signing tote bag. I'm having a Hello Autumn Giveaway with these two items along with a $10 Amazon gift ecard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive