Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bijou Babbles: Little Memphis Update

Little Memphis is almost here! I uploaded the files onto Amazon and B&N this afternoon. Soon, everyone can meet Ford and Shay.


This is the first of two books in the Little Memphis MC series. The second one, Broken Memphis, follows Paxton and Bebe. I hope to publish it by the end of 2014.

Good news for all of my awesome loyal readers. Little Memphis will be .99 for the first week!


I also wanted to remind everyone to enter to win a signed paperback and $20 gift card to Bath & Body Works. ***Even if you've already liked my FB in the past, feel free to sign up. :)


I'll be back tomorrow with links to the new book and news on Damaged and the Saint. Until then, happy reading!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive