Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Bijou Babbles: Publishing Update

Hurray for summer!!! Fireworks are already bursting in the air here for the 4th of July. Yep, my neighbors get started early.

I am currently finishing the first draft of Damaged and the Bulldog. I'm a little sad writing this book since it follows Winnie and her family. All the Harlow time reminds me how her book will be the end of the Damaged series. While I have considered returning to Ellsberg one day to give Sawyer a HEA, writing a book that takes place so far in the future can be tricky.
 
After Bulldog, I plan to start a new two books series titled Memphis. Enforcers for a biker gang, Crawford and Paxton Reed find their HEAs in a crime ridden town. Little Memphis will be published before Damaged and the Saint with Broken Memphis coming afterwards.

I figure I'll finish 2014 with a few standalone stories then start new series next year. That's my plan anyway and we all know how I am with plans. :O

Until next time, happy reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive