Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Damaged and the Dragon is finally here!!!



Damaged and the Dragon is finally available at Amazon and Smashwords. B&N takes a bit longer to publish, so I’ll post the links when Dragon is online there too.

I want to thank my beta readers who helped me make today’s deadline. There were times when I thought I’d never finish, but the book is finally live!

No rest for the wicked writer though. I’m already working on Used and aiming for a June 3rd deadline. In addition, I’ve sketched out Damaged and the Bulldog with Dylan and Winona. I’ll start working on the 6th Damaged book as soon as Used is completed.

Several readers have asked why the Damaged books along with Gator aren’t available on B&N and other outlets. The books were in the Amazon Select program which means they can’t be sold anywhere else. On May 26th, they'll return to B&N, Smashwords, and other venues.

2014 has given me plenty of distractions, but I’m back in the groove and hoping to catch up with my publishing goals. Thanks for all of your patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive