Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bijou Babbles: April Fools and Spring Blues

Happy April Fool's Day! I promise nothing I write in this blog is a fake out.
 
Over the weekend, I sent out a teaser for Dragon to those on my mailing list. I want to thank my co-blogger and BFF Miranda for designing it. I have no talent for visuals, so she's my go-to girl.
 
Some of you might have noticed the release date for Dragon is now simply April 2014, rather than the 15th. Yep, between my son's health issues and a spring cold rolling through the house, I'm behind. The good news is I'm finally in a writing groove. The bad news is I can't give a specific release date. I just know Dragon and Used will be released in April. Once the books are in the hands of beta readers, I'll give everyone more specific release dates.
 
I hope my next blog will provide more specifics. Until then, happy reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive